Gravy For The Brain’s Virtual Christmas Social 2021
December 17 - December 18Free – $10.00
We can’t wait to celebrate with you at GFTB Xmas party!
Taking place on Friday 17th December and starting at 7.30pm GMT / 2:30pm EST / 11:30am PST / 6:30am AEST+1, and because it’s online, we can host everyone around the globe to celebrate the holidays together.
Not forgetting we’re returning to support the charity Centrepoint, who work hard to help young people escape homelessness and have the support they need to get work and thrive.
We will be hosting the annual charity raffle, with all the proceeds going to Centrepoint. Grab your raffle tickets (£10) to have a chance at winning any of the following:
- Power Hour with Rob Bee! (£90)
- Power Hour with Helen Bee! (£90)
- 1 Hour Mentoring with Peter Dickson (£150)
- 1 Hour Mentoring with Hugh Edwards (£150)
- One Voice Conference 2021 Ticket (£170)
- JMC Demo of Choice (E-Learning, Corporate Narration, Explainer or Medical Narration) ($2,100)
- Scarlett 2i2 Studio Package (£250)
- 1 Year Premium Bodalgo Membership (£240)
That’s £3,240 worth of VO goodies, and there’s still more to be announced!
Event tickets are completely free for members and only cost £10 for non-members, with all proceeds going to Centrepoint to help get young people off the street this Christmas, so it’s an amazing cause and an amazing night well worth supporting.
The GFTB team can’t wait to see you there!
- December 17 @ 7:30 pm
- December 18 @ 3:00 am
- Free – $10.00
- Event Category:
- Social Events